Monday, January 5, 2009

Meet our Sprite.





We brought her home a week ago today.
 Since then she's been lost twice, or to put it a better way, has happily hidden from us.  One evening, we let her explore, when we opened the door to the basement. Have I mentioned what a pigsty our basement is?  Kitty heaven.  We saw Sprite run under the bed downstairs, but when we went to retrieve her she wasn't there. The Search for Sprite began, in boxes, under beds, in closets and pantries, under tables. I was going to cry if we didn't find her. We tried luring her with toys or food.  Nothing. 

 Finally, my son joins in the search.  He hears a noise and excitedly points in the general direction of my husband's desk. Out comes Sprite, looking like she was sorry to be found.

I take her to the vet Wednesday.  That should be an adventure. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Eden...now I have to come visit again. I LOVE kitties!