Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 25 Albums

Nod to Dan S. Yes this reminds me if High Fidelity too. My list will probably change after I write it, and I'm not doing it in any particular order, but here goes nothing:
A friend of mine recently posted his 25 favorite albums on Facebook. He asked for my list.  This is it (so far).  I expect it to change tomorrow.

1. Revolver--The Beatles

2. Even In The Quietest Moments--Supertramp

3. Who's Next--The Who

4. Talking Heads--Fear of Music

5. Kind of Blue--Miles Davis

6. Purple Rain--Prince (dating myself here, I know)

7. The Bends--Radiohead

8. Kate Bush--The Kick Inside

9. 2000 Curfews--The Indigo Girls

10. Freedom--Neil Young

11. Odelay--Beck

12. Love Over Gold--Dire Straits

13. Nirvana--Nevermind

14. They Might Be Giants--Flood

15. Pearl--Janis Joplin

16. Aqualung--Jethro Tull

17. Freedom of Choice--Devo

18. John Wesley Harding--Bob Dylan

19. Big Shot In The Dark--Timbuck 3

20. Court and Spark--Joni Mitchell

21. Damn the Torpedos--Tom Petty

22. Rumors--Fleetwood Mac

23. Diesel and Dust--Midnlght Oil

24. Couldn't Stand The Weather--Stevie Ray Vaughn

25. Ziggy Stardust--David Bowie

No comments: