Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is your brain on Eden.

I'm not sure what to blog about today.  A lot has been on my mind including the following:

My friend who has a grade 4 tumor;

My son, who got a good report card, but who answers every question I pose to him by mewing like a cat;

My MRI coming up on Tuesday; 

Getting laundry done; and

The notion of  trying to find a (paying) job, brain tumor and all, just in case?

When my mind has too many things on it, I tend to respond by doing none of them, as I am overwhelmed on some level. 

So today's a good day to read a book, while I do laundry, and think, and think, and think, and mew like a cat back at my son.

Village at Scholls Ferry update: A salon AND a census office have now signed leases for space there, but as of this writing have not moved in.  An interested citizen named "Ralph" commented in a previous post that he is hoping the "village" will boost his property value.

To be continued.......


No comments: