Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dedicated to Monty Python


29 October, 2008

Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about your last post.  I mean--what indeed is your point?  Near as I can tell. you don't have one. Must be your illness.

First in your post, you talk about how tiring it is being a housewife.  Cry me a river! 

Then you go on and on about your son and girls. 

Then somehow we go from there to a diatribe that reads like it's coming from a hippie.

Because you deliberately wasted my time, I will no longer eat my bon bons while reading your crap!

Sincerely Yours,
Eden

Dear Eden:
 I guess the point of my last post was that I was a little surprised by some of the stuff coming out of my son's mouth. Now I have two questions for you:
  1. If you aren't going to read my blog, can I have your bon bons?
  2. Why are your writing to yourself.  Are you okay, dear?
Respectfully,
Eden Jones

No comments: