Friday, November 9, 2012

Last installment of the reptile list series, for now.



This will be my last entry, because it occurs  to me that this list is judgmental. I hope my true friends, and my family know that I am not.


Today I mention former senator, John Edwards. Call me nutty, but I don't see how having a cancer-stricken wife is an excuse to cheat.  As a cancer patient, I know first hand that the disease takes its toll on marriages, but when it started to hurt mine, my husband and I went to counseling. Edwards cheated and lied, to his family, his supporters, all in the hopes no one would find out, and he could become president. I think his wife, now deceased, was just as ambitious about being First Lady, but still she was clearly hurt.


Adding insult to injury, it was the National Enquire, of all rags, that exposed him.

I know it's a tall order, but please give me some truth and authenticity in our politicians. Maybe someday.

No comments: