Monday, August 23, 2010

This osne is for the guys

Dear Guys:

I know much you loved me, but didn't say, but, I'm dying, so I'm afraid it's too late. There are times when I am sorry I let you occupy a space in my heart, my head, or any other place,when I was evidently just a joke to you, or at best, a charity case.
Some girls just had to brush their hair to get your attention. It will always amaze me how I brushed my hair, and my teeth, and even lost weight for you, and you didn't notice. I'm not sure I blame you. I certainly don't stand up to a side-by-side taste test--meaning I look horrible compared to just about anybody, especially now that I'm dying.Even my husband would prefer not to look at me.


So thanks guys for showing me what true love is and contributing to my self esteem.

Love, Your little joke,

Eden

No comments: